Sunday 27 March 2011

Snowdon Guided Walk with Lisa's Ladies

Yesterday Lou took Lisa and her team of ladies on a guided walk up Snowdon. Lou and I decided that the best route to climb Snowdon would be from Rhydd Ddu. This is a great track as it is always much quieter than the main routes and there are not the parking issues that you get at Pen y Pass. The ladies did really well and enjoyed a fantastic day on Snowdon. Amazingly they only saw 2 groups all day until they reached the summit which was predictably very busy. They are hoping to come back in October for something a little more challenging!
Unfortunately I have no photos from the day - I hoping Lisa might send me a couple that I can post here.
Sarah has just emailed me the following: "Thanks for the email - we are driving back to Kent and still trading stories from yesterday - laughing so much which says so much for Lou! She was a fantastic guide and gave us just the right amount of challenges...so much so that we really would like to do something else with you guys in October"

No comments: