Monday 26 April 2010

Carneddau Solitude

I had a great day out in the Northern Carneddau on Saturday with my most special client - my Mum! The weather was beautiful and it was warm enough for us to be in t shirts for most of the day. We parked up at the top car park, above the Aber Falls car park and walked up on to Drum and Foel Fras - we probably saw only 3 or 4 people before lunch! We then descended via Garnedd Uchaf and Drosgl before heading back down to Aber Falls - a great circuit especially if you want a bit of peace and quiet. Unfortunately I left my camera somewhere up in the hills - so no photos until I sort out getting a replacement!

On Friday I managed to complete a long standing boulder problem project on the Cromlech boulders. I finally managed to link the last 2 moves of the Full Roadside Traverse to get the V9 or Fr8a tick.