Friday 28 January 2011

Snowdonia Mountaineering in Scotland

Well I'm settling in to my new digs in Aviemore - my cousins house (thanks Al!) - relaxing in front of the fire with a glass of wine. Its been a pretty hectic week instructing on a mountain leader training course at Blue Peris. This included a rather cold night out in the Moelwynns on Wednesday night.

So I'm already trying to work out what I've forgotten and one thing that I have left is my camera so I might not get too many pictures up on the blog.

Tomorrow I'm attending the Association of Mountaineering Instructors AGM at Glenmore Lodge over the weekend which will be a great chance to catch up with lots of other instructors, discuss a few topical issues, sink a few beers and maybe even go for a climb!

1 comment:

Kirsten Shaw said...

Say hi to Al from me! Take care this week, sounds like you're going to be in for some windy conditions. How long are you up there for?