Sunday 7 February 2010

The best place on earth...

Well maybe a bit of an exaggeration... but Snowdonia showed its best form this weekend. I went up in to Cwm Cneifion on Saturday where winter still holds sway. I went up with friend Helen and we soloed up Tower Gully, down Easy Route, up Hidden Guly - all on perfect neve - and then had a play on some ice. All under blue skies and sunshine. There was even a cloud inversion to the south. I had friends rock climbing at Tremadog - just 30min drive - in T-Shirts and others surfing on Anglesey.



After a few beers last night (celebrating a great victory) I had a lazy start then headed to the slate quarries for some rock climbing - my first in over 2 months! We had a great session in the sun ticking a few E2's and E3's. Its good to try and keep you hand and more importantly your head in gear this time of year so that you can hit the ground running when spring comes!